– filter applied to new sites (newly created sites) due to the fact that the new site has no trust with the search engine.
What it does: does not allow the newly created websites to compete at the top of the HF and MF requests.
How to avoid the filter: to get trust links (PR4-6, sites with an age of 600+ days) and place them naturally
What it does: the position will fall to 30 or more points lower.
How to avoid: to stop using illegal methods of promotion.
– filter is used because of the large number of links with identical anchors (the content within the tag # a #…#/ a #), leading to your website.
What it does: ban your site.
How to avoid: to get rid of a large number of links or anchors to change (to dilute the anchors). When registering in directories, social networks, etc. use a different description.
CO-citation Linking Filter
(filter mutual citation) – filter is used for links to the site, which in turn refers to the “leisure” sites.
What it does: Google considers that your website is a “leisure” and reduces the ranking.
How to avoid: carefully check the websites that you link to
Too many links at once Filter
– Filter is used because of too rapid link building for your site, as a rule, this concerns the new site.
What it does: as a rule leads to a ban.
How to avoid: not to build hundreds of links nor register in 1000 directories
Too many pages at once Filter
– Filter is used because of the rapid build-up of pages on your site. Applies to both the young and the old sites with the confidence of Google.
What it does: ban. Google has an opinion that it’s impossible to publish a lot of useful content in short term.
How to avoid: do not generate more than 800-1000 pages per month.
Broken link Filter
– a filter is used due to poor internal linking.
What it does: a significant part of your site will not be indexed.
How to avoid: to make sure that all pages would be easily accessible and do not exceed UV3 (2 mouse clicks from the homepage), if many kinds of goods – make a map of the site, and remove broken links.
Google Duplicate Content Filter
– Filter is used because of the presence in your website a lot of duplicate content which is not unique.
What it does: at first a sharp drop, if not promptly corrected it gets the penalization.
How to avoid: to increase TrustRank (level of trust in your site), written content, not copied content, articles, news, and descriptions from other websites.
Google Supplemental Results
– the filter is applied because of the presence on a site similar pages.
What it does: the page that Google thinks is too similar to an existing page, fills in the “additional search” (Supplemental Results), and displays them in case the main query is very small in volume.
How to avoid: to get links from similar pages leading to your site
Google’s Omitted Results Filter
– Filter is used because of the small number of links to this page, poor internal links and the use of duplicate content.
What it does: these pages on a particular request will be displayed in the “missed the search results” to see them only if the user so wishes, which is very rare.
How to avoid: to add 1-2 good links to a specific request and add unique content
Over Optimization Filter
– Filter is used because of too frequent use of tags, b, h, strong and frequent use of keywords (more than 25-30% of the total number of characters).
What it does: drop in positions
How to avoid: Try not to do too much optimization to make the site for people, not for Search engines.
Google Domain name Age Filter
– a filter is applied to a new site with low TrustRank.
What it does: the obvious artificial lowering of the site in search results.
How to avoid: to increase the number of good links, direct them to various pages of your site
Google Trust Rank Filter
– a filter is applied to sites with low TrustRank. Under this filter can be put not only young sites.
What it does: drop site positions in search results.
How to avoid: to increase TrustRank, you should build links, and publish articles.
Links.htm Page Filter
– Filter is used because of the presence of a file on your website Links.htm, in most cases, these files mean that your site is a link factory
What it does: ban.
How to avoid: do not create a page with this name.
Link Farming Filter
– Filter is used because of the presence on your site a link farm.
What it does: no options – a ban.
How to avoid: do not create on your resource link farm
Reciprocal Link Filter
– a filter used after detection by Google that your site participates in the services of link exchange or in their automatic exchanges.
What it does: as a rule a ban.
How to avoid: try to complicate the scheme of link exchange.
Page Load Time Filter
– Filter is used because of the presence of your website pages with more weight, which increases the page loading time.
What it does: Google leaves such pages not indexed, and they almost never get to the top results area and if they are there, they will be dropped in the ranking of search results.
How to avoid: Do not make pages with big weight.